Forty Book Challenge SuperReader Ethan!

Our fourth  SuperReader passed 40 books in the Forty Book Challenge today!  Congratulations, Ethan!

In his reading interview, Ethan commented,

“I recommend reading a Superman book.  There is a lot of action, like Superman saves buildings from falling over, and saves boats from crashing into icebergs, and saves trains from falling off broken tracks.  It includes interesting details in the graphics, like the colors and the shadows.  They blend the colors in to make a new color.  I really like these stories because they have interesting words and super-long words.  Some examples are “kryptonite” and “Krypton.”  I really didn’t know that Superman was an alien.  I had only heard he was a superhero on earth.  So I learned new things about him in the graphic novel.

This was a fairly new genre to me this year, although I had read the Wings of Fire graphic novels before.  I really like it and want to read more.”

2 thoughts on “Forty Book Challenge SuperReader Ethan!

1. Great job Ethan.
    Did everyone know that the children are becoming photographers too. Every time they come up to my office with a new 40 book challenge overcomer, a friend comes too, who takes the photo.
    Learning lots!!