QuadBlogging-repost of a comment

Here are our first QuadBlogging partners introducing themselves:

Hello from one of your QuadBlogging partners in the UK!

We are the Saplings from braishfield Primary school near Romsey in the South of England.

We use our first names only on our blog, and we have one big blog for our entire class of 28 pupils. We are aged 7,8 and 9 years which is Year 3 and 4 in the UK. We are a small school with 4 classes.

At playtime (recess) we like to play football, tag, skipping, pretending, hulahoops, basketball, rugby, netball, tennis. We’d love to hear about some of your games! What’s Gaga?

Braishfield is a village in the countryside, its popular for farming but we don’t have mountains or snow!

Common animals near us are cows, horses, pheasants, sheep, pigs, peacocks, garden birds, owls, squirrels, foxes, rabbits, badgers, hedgehogs and deer. We were VERY excited to hear you have bears, chipmunks and moose. We had to Google chickadees!

We can’t wait to read your blog more. We have a challenge for you if you check our blog!

Saplings

One thought on “QuadBlogging-repost of a comment

1. Hi I am from Norbridge acadamy from your quad blog:) I have got some questions for Miss Blessing and you. My favorite subject is art but what is yours? Why is your language different to ours? How many reading levels do you have? I dont go on trips very often:( How often do you go on school trips? Do you enjoy quad bloging!? I know I do:)

Looking forwad to writeing to you this year!:)