Letter from Fort Benning

I was relieved to hear that all has been going well for you, minus being sick, in your busy summer.   Before we know it, school will be back in session.  Summertime does definitely fly by really fast.

Training down here at Fort Benning has still been going really well.  The training is rapidly finishing because graduation is on the 27th of August.  I am really excited to graduate and come back home to Vermont.

A huge prayer request would be for safety in the heat and harsh conditions down here.  Many say that the hottest month of the year is August down here.  I believe that now, after experiencing a 120 degree (not including the humidity) day last week on the range.

I have been able to go to church a couple of times since I have been down here.  It is a really great experience rejoicing with the Lord and fellow battle buddies.  I continue to take every day in stride and continue to look forward to the next.  I am so glad that there is a lot of prayer headed my way from MVCS.  I hope all continues to go well for you.

~Thomas Weiler