Gratitude Scavenger Hunt

Hopefully, many of you used this Gratitude Scavenger Hunt while you were on your family walk today.  I thought about these things during my snow brain break and then in the late morning when I was out delivering a meal to a church family for a walking brain break.

1.  I do love to look at snow, and I enjoy the humor of New Hampshire in the springtime, swirling a bit of snow around from time to time.

5.  Something that makes me happy is my rocking chair on my porch.  I love to whistle to the birds, read books, pray, watch the sunrise, and so much more right on my own doorstep.

15.  Something in the morning that I enjoy is looking east at the sunrise from my cozy Bible reading chair.  In the summer, I watch the sunrise while I swim at Highland Lake just up the road, and that is spectacular.  I want to start every day praising the Lord with gigantic praises!

4.  Something I thought someone else would enjoy is one of the covered bridges in our town.  I love white birch trees, so I stopped to savor this view on my little windy walk.

12.  Something that is unique to me is that we have a marvelous rail trail all the way through our town, which is perfect for biking, hiking, and more.  Doesn’t it just make you want to wander?

3.  I love bright colors, especially green, blue, yellow, and pink.  Today had them all with the deep green pine trees against the cornflower blue sky combined with spring flowers brightening up the brown.  I saw my first blooming forsythia of the year today on my outing, and the pops of yellow seemed to shout for joy.

My heart is filled with gratitude today, and my walks gave me an opportunity to whisper my thanks to my Father.  How about you?