Morning Meeting Greeting Questions

Choose one of these conversation starters to answer in the comments.  Put the number of the question you choose in your answer.  Don’t forget to visit back again later to read and respond to everyone’s thoughts!

1. If you could make up a brand new school subject, what would it be?
2. Can you remember a time when you laughed so hard you snorted?  Tell us about it.
3. Make up a new holiday.  Tell us about it.
4. What is you favorite letter of the alphabet? Why?
5. If someone gave you $50 dollars what would you do with it?
6. Would you rather eat your least favorite vegetable or have extra homework?  Why?
7. When you are sad how do you make yourself feel better?
8. Would you rather pack your lunch or buy from a restaurant?  Why?
9. What is your favorite day of the week?  Why?
10. What is the best way to eat an Oreo?  Describe.

19 thoughts on “Morning Meeting Greeting Questions

1. #5. Someone actually gave me $56 last week. It was a surprise. I have not cashed the check because I was trying to decide what to do with it. I could always use it on myself, but I have decided I want to bless someone else with it, since I was blessed to receive it.

2. 5. I got 50$on my birthday. I’m going to spend it at Nike for shoes and other things.And then I’m going to give some to my brother.

3. #7 I don’t feel sad too often, but I do have trouble in February and March after all the darkness all winter. I love snow and cold, but not darkness. I buy myself little flowers in the spring, like those tiny daffodils in a pot or clover in a pot. Having the color around me cheers me up. I go outside to take walks, swim at the lake, or look at beautiful things. I especially love trees and water. My very favorite strategy is to go to the ocean in Maine during cold months and just watch the waves and tide, soak in the wind and sea air for a couple of days. I sing hymns to remind myself of the truth, singing page by page through the hymnbook to worship or to cheer my heart. I pray, and I praise God for all His goodness, which reminds me of my blessings. I also go to be with my parents or sisters and brother because they make me so, so happy. No wonder I’m not sad too often, with so many blessings to count!

4. Frog, that is such a kind idea! This is an interesting thing. During the coronavirus, a lot of people have been adopting pets because they have lots of time to take them on walks while they get used to their new home. My brother-in-law works for a birdfeeder company, Duncraft. They have been selling more birdfeeders and seed than they usually do even at Christmas time because people are at home. Cool.

5. #6. I would rather have too eat my least favorite vegetable than
    have extra homework because l don’t like homework!

Charlotte

6. Stuffy, what is your least favorite vegetable? I wasn’t sure what I would choose on that question when I thought about it. I like almost all vegetables, but I really, really don’t like lima beans, and I think I might rather do more homework. Hmmm.

7. 1. I would like to make a new school subject of how to train animals. I would like to begin with training an elephant.